Members of the Month

Go down

Members of the Month

Post  ice cold. on Sun Nov 02, 2008 7:51 am

I thought I would post a message here about member of the month (MOTM), for new members who might not know what it is, and also to remind you about what we look for as MOTM.

Every month, the mods/admins nominate members for MOTM, each mod/admin gets to nominate 2 members, so there are a total of 10 members that are nominated. We look for members who are active, helpful, nice and follow the forum rules.

Once a member has been nominated, they can't be nominated again for 4 months, this is to make sure that the same members don't get nominated or win all the time, we have over 1,000 members and hopefully each active member will get a chance to at least be nominated.

After the mods/admins have chosen 10 members to be nominated, then a poll is posted here in the Announcements section for members to vote for MOTM for the next month. Also, below the forum banner a link is posted to remind members to vote.

After voting ends on the last day of the month, the member with the most votes is MOTM and their username gets posted below the forum banner with a link to their profile, they get to choose a custom title that is displayed below their username along with a little button that says "Member of the Month". The MOTM also gets to have a topic of their choice to be stickied, so it stays at the topic of the section for one month.

The MOTM also gets a special tag that says "member on the month" on it to go under their title. And their name gets to be in dark blue! They also, get to pick their title!
*IF YOU ARE MOTM PLEASE PM THE MODS AND/OR ADMINS SO WE CAN SET THE TITLE OF YOUR CHOICE FOR YOU*

Please do not pm mods/admins and ask to be nominated, that takes away the whole purpose of mods/admins nominating members who we think deserve to be MOTM. \

Good Luck to all!

~The Staff Very Happy
ice cold.
Admin & Graphics Maker
Admin & Graphics Maker

View user profile http://demicrazy.4rumer.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Members of the Month

Post  Keeeenziekinz on Mon Nov 03, 2008 6:50 am

Cool idea Hannah!.
I like it.
Keeeenziekinz
Super Mod & Graphic Maker

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ice cold. on Mon Nov 03, 2008 7:34 am

thanks kenzie.
but i actually got the idea from another forum.

(c) adri
ice cold.
Admin & Graphics Maker
Admin & Graphics Maker

View user profile http://demicrazy.4rumer.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Keeeenziekinz on Wed Nov 05, 2008 7:56 am

shhhhhhhhh. We don't have to tell people that!.
*coughs*
YUPP, THIS WAS ALL HANNAH'S IDEA, NO ONE ELSE.
SHE MADE IT UP EVERYONE.

idk, I'm really hyper RN (:
Keeeenziekinz

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down